特別講義演習（アセアン諸国における法と政治基礎研究）Special Lecture and Seminar (Fundamental Studies in Law and Politics in ASEAN)
|教員:||佐藤史人 SATO Fumito|
|その他の教員:||牧野絵美 MAKINO Emi, ISMATOV Aziz|
|開講時期:||秋学期 Autumn Semester|
|対象年次:||１年、２年 1st - 2nd year|
|教室:||Asian Law Exchange Plaza, Lecture room 3|
The lectures are aimed at preparing participants with some basic understanding about the law, politics, social and cultural contexts of ASEAN as a community and of some selected ASEAN Member States as they are experiencing rapid transition in recent years. The lectures will be focused on the history of political and social development of the region; the establishment of constitutional order, legal/judicial institutions and legal professions in some Member States, including Vietnam, Laos, Indonesia and Myanmar; and the recent efforts to construct a more integrated ASEAN Community. This class will also focus on mentioned countries in the context of wider regionalisation tendencies of ASEAN, and each country's role and place within this "supranational" framework.
The lectures will be organized into two parts; the first part will mainly consist of lectures whereas the second part will be featured by active discussions (among the participants) on specific regional topics and short presentations/research reports by individual participants on selected political/social/legal issues particular to the countries covered by the first part lectures. Participants are expected to ultimately develop their own viewpoints and ideas about some ongoing legal and political issues of the region, as a result of the combination of lectures, discussions, student reports and presentations.Although these lectures are designed to assist the School of Law Japanese students who will join the short-term overseas field studies under the Campus ASEAN scheme, all other students are equally welcome.
|到達目標||Anticipated achievements by participants:
- Understanding about the different contexts of ASEAN and its Member States;
- Necessary capacity to do quick research on some outstanding issues of the region;
- Increasing confidence in making short presentations in English;
- Capacity to conduct comparative studies between the legal and political institutions in Japan and in other Asian countries.
- To be recommended based on individual needs of the participants. (However, some basic materials may be distributed in advance of the lectures).
- Attendance (or submission of one or two special reports in case of absence for three sessions or more): 40%
- Short presentations: 30%
- Active participation in discussions during class: 30%
|履修条件||Qualifications for participants:
- Capacity to understand lectures in English and to read, with or without the help of a dictionary, referential books or materials in English;
- Willingness to speak, discuss and make short presentations in English;
- Interests in Southeast Asia and/or related countries;
|授業時間外学習の指示||Read the designated materials in advance and prepare for any unclear points.|
|質問への対応方法||Office hours are set up on the 5th period Thursday (Room 327, 2nd floor, Faculty of Law).|
|その他の注意||Instructions will be conducted mainly in English, with some possible supplementary explanations in Japanese. But discussions and presentations by students are expected to take place in English only.|
要綱ページには、表形式にまとめたコース スケジュールと、採点についての基本事項が 示されています。コースの体制、コースの方針、その他何に関することでも、コメント、補足、 ご自分の考えなどを自由に追加できます。
コメントを追加するには、右側にある "要綱の記述の編集" リンクをクリックします。