Comparative Studies in Administrative Law
[Lecture Course Basic Information]
|Course Periods:||-Fri 14:45-16:15|
|Whether mandatory or not:|
|Outline of Lecture Course||
In 1947 the Administrative Court Act were repealed. This marked a new beginning for the new court system. It has been more than 70 years since this happened in which time the system of judicial review of administrative action has developed. However, the contemporary situation raises for us many problems for which we need urgent reform. Through this lecture,
1) brief history of administrative law in Japan,
2) basic conception and legal framework of administrative action,
3) procedure of administrative litigation
will be explained.
Through the course, participantsatte will be able to:
1) obtain basic knowledge of administrative law in Japan.
2) consider the basic legal problems totally by understanding the theory and practice of administrative law in Japan.
3) analyze the advantages and disadvantages of Japanese administrative law from historical perspectives.
4) find features of administrative law in own country by studying above noted 1) to 3).
Materials will be introduced by the instructor.
Supplementaries will be presented in class.
|Prerequisites||Be interested in the legal system of administration and try to explain it to participants (who attend the course) from other countries.
|Instructions for Out-of-Class Study||*Be instructed during the class time.|
|Responding to Student Questions||*After the class or email at the appropriate time.|
|Lecture||Theme||Lecture Course Description||Learning outside the class||Related page|
|1||Brief History of Administrative Law in Japan||
1. Influence of German Administrative Law
2. Postwar Legal Reform
|2||Basic Structure of Administrative Law in Japan||
1. Administrative Disposition
2. Three General Law Systems
1) Administrative Procedure Act
2) Administrative Appeal Act
3) Administrative Case Litigation Act
|3||Administrative Procedure Law||
1. Purpose of Administrative Procedure
2. Procedure for Disposition
3. Administrative Guidance
4. Public Comment Procedure
|4||Administrative Litigation Law||
1. Administrative Case Litigation and Civil Litigation
2. Requirements for Litigation
|6||Case study1||Presentation by participants|
|7||Case study2||Presentation by participants|
|8||Case study 3||Presentation by participants|
※Students who wish to enroll as a member should access the URL below.
Log in using the Nagoya University ID and password, and click on "Enroll in Course".
要綱ページには、表形式にまとめたコース スケジュールと、採点についての基本事項が 示されています。コースの体制、コースの方針、その他何に関することでも、コメント、補足、 ご自分の考えなどを自由に追加できます。
コメントを追加するには、右側にある "要綱の記述の編集" リンクをクリックします。